Monday, November 17, 2014

App Smashing!

I love the idea of creatively pulling different apps together.  I also love collaborating with teachers to create projects that truly impact student learning.  During our library time, 3rd graders took the time to write their own math word problems. We worked together to proofread the problems and then typed them into pic collage.  The word problems were then saved onto the camera roll and I uploaded them all to one dropbox account.  

At this point, the students had written some really creative word problems but we wanted to make sure that they could take it a step farther.  I connected that dropbox account that we were using to educreations.  The students were then able to randomly choose a word problem to solve with a partner.  Check out a few of the examples below! 


1 comment:

  1. Love it!! Great lesson and App Smash! So excited I get to collaborate and work with you!

    ReplyDelete